View Single Post
Old 8th October 2007
BS.Player Newbie

ronshor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio
Are you using RGB Rendering mode?
Try to use another rendering mode (CTRL+P -> Video -> Video rendering -> select Default video renderer)
Otherwise try to switch between two rendering mode.

If the problem persists, try to delete the BSplayer.xml preferences file (in BSplayer installation dir or in C:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME\Application Data\BSplayer)
then start BSplayer and try to play a file (note that this way you'll loose your settings)

As a last try, you can install ffdshow which has an option to flip the video vertically..

Good luck

I tried your first suggestion and it didn't work (I was already on the default settings but I tried other options like you suggested)

As to your second suggestion, for some reason I couldn't find the preferences file but never mind I'm willing to try ffdshow
option but I have some questions before

1. Are you sure that the option to flip the video in ffdshow is going to work on all video formats ??
Because as I said before I already found something like that in the xvid codec on my pc but It only works on videos who use xvid as a codec and not on all videos

2. I already have DIVX and XVID codecs installed on my pc. Is it okay to install the ffdshow right now ?
I mean, Is there a chance that it's all going to be a big mess with too many codecs and I'm going to end up having a bigger problem.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20