View Single Post
Old 9th December 2007
BS.Player Newbie

dumaal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why any TV software works but BS Player

Hello, I'm talking here about the fact that I am not able to configure the audio for TV in BS Player.
I have a HP Pavilion DV6000 notebook and an AVerMedia Hybrid Express card (TV Tuner).
I tried various TV software and all worked just fine. I can enumerate: Windows Media Center, AVerMedia TV, K!TV, Cyberlink Power Cinema, etc..
Believe me, all worked fine, and I did not configure anything for them to work.

Now, because BS Player is such a good player, I wanted to use it to watch TV so I considered fair to do a little work to configure it.
Unfortunately after two hours o trying, and reading posts ... nothing.

I attached some screenshots of the configuration windows.

Basically, for audio input, I cand select Microphone, WaveOut or No audio. "No audio" works as supposed, there is no audio. "Microphone", takes the audio input from the microphone and plays it so if I say something, it is echoed indefinetely(depending on volume) but still this has nothing to do with the audio from the TV Tuner. "Waveout", is about the same, if I increase the volume I can hear an ugly noise from the speakers. The noise seems unrelated with TV audio.

The video works fine (not in VRM mode though)

My question is rather simple, Can I use BS Player for watching TV (with sound) or not, thanks...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image2_349.jpg (44.7 KB, 34717 views)
File Type: jpg image1_178.jpg (37.0 KB, 34714 views)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20