View Single Post
Old 1st January 2008
BS.Player Newbie

luciferc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Possibly I don't quite understand you.
I would select in players functions list (in the middle 'column') e.g. "Go to DVD Chapters menu", then place my cursor in the box at the right "Or press button on remote" and then press button on remote.
This is clear, as it always was. Let me explain it. You assign a command to e.g. "DVD Chapters menu" just as you have written above. Ok, it is working, when you press the selected remote key, the DVD jumps to the chapter menu. If you have defined keys for next and prev, you can even navigate between chapters (I mean you can highlight different chapters). But! You cannot select it! There is no command you can use for selection. With the keyboard pressing "enter" activates the selected item, but you cannot do this with your remote using only BSPlayer (i.e no external programs except winlirc).

So it is not an issue with winlirc, but with BSPlayer. It is somehow an unfinished concept of DVD navigation. You can jump to menus but you cannot use them. Maybe it is some kind of a (design) bug.

Tizio: It is a solution, but for this I need an additional program for mouse movement. This was what I intended to avoid.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20