View Single Post
Old 16th March 2008
BS.Player Newbie

Mikkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default scaling problems in vista?

I just installed vista and since I loved bsplayer when I was using XP, I installed it right away now also, but I have a problem, for some reason it seems the video is scaling terrible, what I mean is that if i for example put a video in fullscreen, the video will have really bad quality, the lines and stuff in the video get all jagged and pixeled.
I tried to play around abit with settings and stuff but I can't really find anything that helps, I tried out to change rendering modes but none of them showed any improvement besides "Overlay Mixer" which seemed to fix my problems, though Vista doesn't seem to like it and keeps telling me something about bsplayer not being compitable with some visual elements in vista or something of that sort, someone know of a solution?

Edit: forgot to mention, when I go into fullscreen, the OSD seems to be upscaled along with the video window, but the resolution of the text stays the same as when the window was in 100% zoom, so the OSD text is all jagged and pixely also :/

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20