View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2008
BS.player Regular User

Maxy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default File association problems

I'm running Vista x86 and BS.Player 2.27.959 and I'm having some file association problems.

1. Every time I open and close preferences my default programs get all messed up. I'm not sure why this happens but I'm positive BS.Player causes it to happen. For example: I have Windows Live Mail set as my default E-mail client, Windows Live Photo Gallery as my default picture viewer and for .icl files Axialis IconWorkshop. But every time I open and close BS.Player preferences it all changes, Microsoft Office Outlook becomes my default E-mail client, Windows Photo Gallery my default picture viewer and as for .icl files, the default program for them changes to nothing (in other words no program is set as the default program for this files). I'm not sure if this happens with any other programs, I've noticed it to happen only with the aforementioned ones.

2. I can't seem to make BS.Player my default player for .mpa files. I open preferences, check the checkbox next to .mpa, close preferences but when I open them again the checkbox is unchecked and the file are not associated with BS.Player.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20