View Single Post
Old 7th April 2008
BS.Player Power User

kimiraikkonen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Instable seeking with CoreAVC

Hi guys,
Having Bsplayer Pro, i had CoreAVC 0.0.0.4, CoreAAC 1.2.0.575 and Gabest 1.0.0.2 MP4 splitter. Works fine till you seek movie...

The problem was: When i seek my MP4 movie somewhere while playing, sometimes but not always the movie stops for a while and the audio keeps playing, thus movie comes behind of the audio stream. After a few seconds later it backs to normal (a/v re-syncs).

Another problem is that when i seek movie using timeline slider(normal seeking of a human), sometimes but not always, the movie playback becomes very faster then after few seconds later it comes back to normal smooth playback.

So, i decided to update CoreAVC filter to 1.5.0 version hopefully, but NOTHING changed noticable.

Those sympthoms are real because after you experience them, Bsplayer's "Movie Info" statisctics prooves bad playback with its bad "jitter / sync /" & abnormal "fps" statistics.

I read some very similar seeking and instability problems with CoreAVC on the net and i'd like to know if still there's a real-fix or not for this issue.

Thanks for the support!

Note: These behaviours are same on a different computer also, tested.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20