View Single Post
Old 21st April 2008
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
Seeking is available in older builds, never had this problem using CoreAVC and Gabest MKV splitter.
As long as Tizio is trying to help in BSplayer's improvement, I don't have nothing against a private Beta build especially for him.
[this is not a reply to you adicoto ;) ]

:shock: I had the chance to test 3 or 4 BSplayer betas exclusively (the links have been provided to me and BSPeter only) a couple years ago only, now betas are available to everybody (pro and non pro users) and I think it's a good move to let beta testers (whoever wants to test it and provide bug-reports is a betatester now) test bsplayer and let developers the chance to provide a stable release to customers and regular users.
If you think it's bad (sab, mad, *ad) to test for free a program that will be sold to others, then don't test it until a stable release it's released.

I always tried to help bst and his team to improve the player and I would have done it also if they didn't provided me a Pro version (as a translator I'm entitled to have a pro release, and I don't earn anything more just by testing it or by moderating this forum, even if there are only few things to be moderated lately..fortunately :p )

Anyway why there should be beta versions dedicated to us? :shock:
And I'm sure that devs are grateful to us that test and report bugs for their application ;)

[this is not a reply to you adicoto ;) ]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20