View Single Post
Old 27th May 2008
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

1. About the menu do you mean the color scheme? You can disable skinned menus in BSPlayer preferences window (CTRL+P -> Skins -> <check> Disable skinned menus)
If you mean the menu items order it's changed due to new features introduced in newer releases.
It has been added a feature request to make the menu customizable as it was in v0.8x, but I don't know if and when it will be fulfilled.
If you mean other features...I didn't got it :P

2. If you want to easily jump to time you can change the keyboard shortcut to that action in BSplayer preferences window (CTRL+P -> Keydefinitions & WinLIRC -> Jump to Time -> <move the mouse cursor on the first text field in upper right corner and press the mouse/keyboard shortcut you prefer>). Remember to assign the new shortcut to fullscreen mode too.

3. If you don't remember the exact time you finished viewing a movie last time you played it, you can either check the option "Remember last movie position" in general preferences (CTRL+P -> General -> General settings -> Remember last movie position), or seek by time or keyframe with the proper keyboard shortcuts ("," and "." by default). Or you can simply click on the playback bar until you find the last scene you remember.

4. Does it really stretches in v1? I'm almost sure it didn't since I also programmed the skin maker and never saw an option to automatically stretch the playback bar automatically, probably you used a skin which has the fullscreen playback bar with the exact with as your screen. You can download another skin from correspondent bsplayer site section (Download skins) or use the skin you used to adopt for your bsplayer experience. As an alternative you can create/edit you own v1 skin (it's not so hard, if you want, take a look at the skin maker, link in my signature)

5. You can play flv files if you install the proper splitter+codec (read Ico-man post. Note: not all flv files are playable)

I hope to have been of some help to you, see you ;)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20