Condor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio
I think he wants to create a subtitles editor for BSplayer :roll:
Yes, that's right... Thanks Tizio! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
So, another subtitle editor for BSPlayer ? Smile
Yes, but this one will be embeded into BSP, i.e. there is no need to run any external applications (like SubRip, SubtitleWorkshop, TimeAdjuster) to do some basic operation on the subtitle (like time corrections, i.e. synchronization and subtitle editing, etc.)... Everything should be done FROM BSP, with huge simplicity! Simple GUI, which was reason for opening this thread, is only one small part of the whole plug-in and his funcionality!
And I know, BSP have sub time corrections (only basic, linear), but also, that changes will not be saved on HD!

And the above story, relevant to sub formats, add up to very simple explanation: I represent sub in my plug-in with my "internal format" which means that is very simple to add funcionality for new formats (of course, only thats which are supported by BSP, for other no sense...)! But this is not so matter, because this is not primary plug-in purpose... .sub and .srt are absolutely enough for me, but if somebody think that will be good to maintenance some other format - OK...

Also, I'm study and work simultaneous, so this project will not go very fast, i.e. it will not be finished at once, but I will doing it part-by-part and adding more and more funcionality...

And very IMPORTANT:
I work this for my OWN needs and purpose, BUT, like I said earlier, it will be available to ALL BSP users, and of course, I will always consider all suggestions and advices, and be thankful for that...

Regards,
Stole

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20