View Single Post
Old 19th October 2008
BS.Player Newbie

port68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to see Playlist in dropdown?

Hi all. I'm new to the forum and BSPlayer, so my questions will probably be a bit noob.

I've just started using BSPlayer 2.31. My aim was to attach an external usb hard drive to my computer, load it with music, then, when I start BSPLayer, have it automatically begin to (randomly) play the tracks on the drive.

The system is working, sort of, but there are a few glitches. Like, now, when I open BSPlayer, it pops up on my desktop, and another screen opens above. It has a menu-bar marked 'Video-DVD-Audio-Radio-TV-Podcast'.

This screen contains a list of the tracks on the USB drive, and there's also a box, labeled 'Playlist'.

But there's nothing in the Playlist box, or available from its dropdown, even though I thought I'd saved the list as a Playlist, which I labeled and saved in My Docs.

My question: I'm confused about the difference between a Playlist and the list of tracks that shows in the upper screen. Is that list not a Playlist?
How do I create a Playlist and where should I save it? Should it be in Text format or Internal format?

BTW, I loaded the hard drive by using the ML button, then 'Add folder'.

Thanks
Lily.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20