View Single Post
Old 6th November 2008
BS.Player Newbie

nankuranaisa is an unknown quantity at this point

no that is not what i mean

when i use media player classic i can use 4:3 setting then alt+enter for a full screen mode , i have a 4:3 monitor and i would like to watch the movie without blackbars so it occupies the whole monitor.

i do not want it to keep aspect ratio, i disabled the option just like i would
in media player classic then i enable the option 4:3 just like i would in media player classic it all works fine for 1 second that is then it switches back to widescreen with black bars i dont want that

no matter which setting i tried it keeps going back to widescreen 16:9 eventhough it says 4:3 and the black bars take off half what i would otherwise see in media player classic, i dont care if the picture will be distorted i just want to use and view a movie full screen.

and i dont think in media player classic when i choose 4;3 fullscreen without keeping aspect ratio is distorted at all, it is smart stretched without loosing the picture on the side of the screen, like it would do if i would use panscanning which is also not what i would like, it is similar to the vista feature where a small size photo can smart scale the whole desktop without it being stretched unrecognizable

thanks for the reply though i really appreciate it

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20