View Single Post
Old 11th February 2009
BS.player Regular User

mordicus is on a distinguished road

Don't worry about the wmv files.
My main goal is to modify playback rate in 10% increments using bs player for .TS files directly from custom burned DVDs.

I will look for the filters used for .TS files and try others and get back to you.

"As for MPEG2 file length, each filter calculates this length in it's own way. Using framerate or using bitrate. If you acces 2 diferent decoders, one using bitrate, one using framerate, you will have 2 different lengths."

The "file length" I'm referring to is the TIME LEFT reported on the player. Using BS pro, I can play the DVD as 1 .TS file. But using free, it views the DVD as 2 .mov files of different time lengths that don't add up to the single .TS file time. Is it more than the fact that the codecs are calculating time left differently, or is it actually playing it at different speeds or something?

My main goal is to modify playback rate in 10% increments using bs player for .TS files directly from custom burned DVDs.

I will look for the filters used for .TS files and try others and get back to you. Thank you for helping me with this!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20