View Single Post
Old 24th May 2009
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Ok, installed the new beta version (1.41.999B........ Wow, next build will be 1000!!!), and I can still reproduce the bug.
If I open a file (yes, not only movies with different codecs, but also MP3s etc.), the item disappear from the playlist.
There's a different behavior between video and audio files: with video files, the item disappears from the playlist, and the movie keeps playing; with audio files, the item disappears from the playlist, but the playback stops
This doesn't happen with multidisc movies (Example: The Matrix CD1.avi, The Matrix CD2.avi). When you doubleclick on the first file, both of them got added to the playlist and the playback resterts from frame 0 (as expected).
If you open different files (say 3, by selecting them and then pressing ENTER keyboard button), BSplayer starts to play them, but if you select these files again and press ENTER, the playback of the first file doesn't stop, and in the playlist you'll see the other files (in my example 2 files) exception made for the first (actually playing) one.

Can't remember if this happened with previous releases..

Strange that BSPeter can't reproduce this, maybe I have to do some more tests to pinpoint the cause of the problem....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20