View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2003
BS.Player Newbie

jzi687 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DIV3 and its headache inducing consequences

Lookit, I'm really sorry to have to post yet another topic on DIV3, but I've read all the messages on the subject to no avail. I've finished to cigarette packs, its 2 in the morning, and I'm at the end of my tether, but I'm not a quitter.

I have a film, Das Boot, BSplayer is indispensabl?„e for subtitles, this film being in germn (and what a great film it is). The thing is, it works with playa (people say that player can play corrupt files, fine), it works with virtualdub, and the divx player, ran it thru avic and no errors, and whats more, I can play it with BSplayer no hassle on a freinds pc, albeit he has winxp (sp1) and I have win me. The file is on a cd.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled all the codecs separately, and in packs such as the nimo (I tried various versions) and the kazzalite pack. I've also tried with different BS versions.

All this, with no results, can any one please post the definitive solution please?

BTW, I tried checking and unchecking the use div 4.11 or whatever in BS preferences and installed ffdshow. Did I miss something?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20