View Single Post
Old 15th December 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Loldawg is on a distinguished road
Default BS player playing videos wrong

Hello.

Since this is my first post, allow me to say that BS player is awesome, I love how it auto finds subtitles and has really simple hotkeys. Great job guys.

Now for the support part, I work with Sony Vegas 9.0 Pro. Up untill now, I have trusted BS player to show me the video as my employers would see it. However, it plays video fine first time. In case I hit play again, it shows me only upper left part of the video, zoomed. Now thats really weird and a huge issue for me since I watch a segment like 10 times before I can carry on.

The videos I view are all rendered as a .wmv (Windows Media Video v11) using a small resolution such as 640x480 or 320x240 (when I'm previewing a video) and a 1080p or 720p resolutions when the project is finished (usually 1400 x 1050 or 1280×720). The resolutions vary, but I always use same preview and it always happens.

I have the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack (everything) and its all configured as it should be.

Why does that happen? Its a monster issue if I cant see the video multiple times, but have to go and open it all over again.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Loldawg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20