View Single Post
Old 8th January 2012
BS.Player Newbie

chr1s is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdevious View Post
Well, well, well...

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciated your endurance, with me, it's never easy and many support teams were driven mad because of me, however, good news for today, after total amount of more then 30 hours (not straight of course, lol), after more then 50 installations (I actually might have invented a way, how to run 3 BS Players - 3 different versions at the same time, of course, at that time, I thought, I lost my computer for good, after what followed..), uninstallations and reinstallations, after more then 10 different packages of codecs, both pirated and free, after a several harsh hits into my keyboard...

... I figured it out!

Let's recap this, shall we?

I) BS Player works fine with .mkv 720p
II) BS Player works fine, after external .srt were loaded in
III) BS Player went mad, at the exact time, when it went full-screen
IV) full-screen with NO .srt however, worked just fine!

--> problem MUST be the .srt or subtitles in general! YES!

:::AND NOW THE SOLUTION:::

1) right-click on the screen
2) "Options" -> "Preferences" -> "Subtitles"
3) select "Subtitles properties"
4) [x] "Enable drawing subtitles under image with EVR renderer" -> DISABLE THIS!
4) FIXED!

So far so good, fingers crossed, one less pain to deal with.

Oh and by the way, BS Player NEEDS a better skin, but that's a topic for another day, I'd point here, for any lucky people, who stumbles onto this amazingly "dumb" topic: Phoenix by ~Gocilla on deviantART

Let's roll!

Best Regards,
~tEh'Pâr4d0x

Hello!

Usually i never register to any forum, what I do I always browse at google if i have some problem with anything. And luckily there is always a person who encountered same problem as I did and found solution with group of people like in this case.
I wanna thank you too, cause i had this problem aswell terrible lag and freezes when i loaded subtitles interal or external when on fullscreen.

I googled alot and finally it brought me here and it's fixed now.

Thank you again, this worked more than perfect for me aswell !
Good luck in future

-chr1s

p.s:not to mention i installed and unistalled a milion times aswell ;) always try to do your best than search for help if all fails

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20