View Single Post
Old 11th September 2012
BS.Player Newbie

DRT91 is on a distinguished road
Default BS.Player Free full screen tremble

Good morning! I would like to report something that is probably a bug. While playing video files with subtitles in full screen mode, the screen trembles only while the subtitles are being displayed and plays on smoothly when there are no subtitles to be displayed. When I turn off subtitles in these specific files the tremble stops. This happens only in fullscreen mode. The only occasion this does not happen (still in fullscreen mode) is when I change the aspect ratio to 4:3. Forgot to mention that this does not happen while playing these files with other media players. I swear I used them just to check though! :)

Thus far I noticed this happening while playing 720p mp4 and mkv files. This happens on both my desktop and my VAIO laptop. Both systems are running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (fully updated) and the latest version of BS.Player Free. Here is a video that might help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dZ1qWyllns

BS.Player is my favourite media player and the most easy to use. No other media player has a built-in subtitle finder like yours, I really love it! I hope you will be able to fix this. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Should you need any additional information, feel free to ask me!

Last edited by DRT91; 11th September 2012 at 09:13 AM. Reason: added P.S.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20