View Single Post
Old 11th October 2012
BS.Player Newbie

bsfang is an unknown quantity at this point

update about my problem...

after some trial and error, i somehow find a way make the overlay mixer mode work in win7 64.

i disable the YUY2 color space in ffdshow. and all the files seems to play properly and the desktop mode also works fine. no more strange black window....

although it seems solved, it's till very strange. i don't think bsplayer can't support YUY2 color space. i also tested some other media players like KMPlayer in my win7. the YUY2 color space seems to be ok with other media players... so, i really don't know what is the problem here.

oh, and running bsplayer in desktop mode in win7 is not as stable as in my old XP system. play video files in desktop mode for a while, the windows explore(the one that give you the taskbar) will shutdown and re-start. the OSD in bsplayer will show up in wrong spot. and bsplayer itself will somehow become slow if i keep in desktop mode for a long time.

i don't know is it related to the lack of YUY2 color space. or something else might be wrong.

well, that's all for now. it's kind solved, but i am not satisfied. i leave the information here just in case someone had the same situation...

thank you for all the kind people who reply to my question. and again, sorry for my poor english. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20