View Single Post
Old 26th February 2013
BS.Player Newbie

Rosa is on a distinguished road
Angry HELP! BSPlayer stops working after pausing

I want to report a problem that happens to me every time I use either BsPlayer Pro 2.63 or BSPlayer 2.64
I have to use this program. It has some subtitle features that I desperately need.
The problem starts when I click pause to read a subtitle, the programme stops working, freezes and sometimes the sound continues playing. I have to run Task Manager to end this.

This problem always occurs after a number of pause clicks not just one click, i.e. I click pause, reading a bit, resuming a video a bit, pausing to read for one second, resuming but the program goes crazy meaning it freezes stops working

I've tried this program with two laptops.

One has windows 7, 64-bit Opreating System. I can't type the rest of its specifications. I don't have it right now.

The other which I'm using right now it's TOSHIBA windows 8, Intel Core i7 - 3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 64-bit Opreating System. More specifications of my laptop is here,
Toshiba | Computers | Satellite | Satellite P850 series | Satellite P850-B489

I hope you help me finding a solution to this annoying problem. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one complaining about it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20