View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2003
BS.player Regular User

Chuko is an unknown quantity at this point

If this is for the constant blackouts, I would have no Idea what they are, the sound problem is fixed, so if you can tell me how to find out these values, please tell me, hang on a sec, I think i have a AOpen AX45-533 or somthing similar, according to a booklet I have but cant tell you about anything else, I'm dealing with a much bigger problem. It seems, that for some unknown reason (well, actully I know the reason) a BSPlayer will now not run any avi file!

Microsofts online crash anaysis responce indicates that there is somthing wrong with the Morgan Stream Switcher, from Morgan Multimedia (mmswitch.ax is the name of the perticular file in question). This seems to be an important file for running AVI's (or at least thats what GSpot says) but avifiles run fine on other players, it only seems to be BSPlayer that does not work. Now, I am reduced to using old school media player, the basic version, as the only reliable player I have. If any one can help me in fixing this problem, it would be greatly apreciated!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20