Thread: Some Bugs
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2003
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

BSPlayer gives a Stack Overflow Exception when trying lowering the volume under (or maybe just to) 0%, but only if using keyboard's shortcut (DOWN-ARROW).
Maybe there are problems also using the MUTE button... (I'm not sure)

Here's a suggestion: I've looked at the .ini file of 0.86's skins after I've used them with BSP RC1 (w/ oldskins.dll). It's been automatically modified by BSPlayer to be used with version 1, but using this metod it will be impossible to use these skins with v0.86 anymore!
:idea: If keeping in memory the modified INI informations is not possible, is it possible to create a SKINv1.INI file (only for 0.8x's skins) to be used instead of SKIN.INI one? In this case BSP v1 will use the modified version, and BSP v0.8x will be still able to use the original one.

I also noticed some errors in the ini-conversion (however many skins are not version 1 compatible, as I've posted in previous topics):
Example: Jump Backward BSPv1action-code=80 is traslated as BtnStop
Example: Jump Forward BSPv1action-code=79 is traslated as BtnPause
Example: Custom Pan&Scan BSPv1action-code=65 is traslated as 9999
and then the related skin's button doesn't function!

Almost every "non ordinary command" is translated with a non integer value (random?).

Don't worry, thake all the necessary time to fix the problems, and take care of you.
You can work better if you are fresh-minded
I (we??) 'll be patient!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20