View Single Post
Old 29th November 2003
BS.Player Newbie

bald42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bug playing ogg files with multiple audio streams (1.0 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuack
In Ogg splitter you have a selection named "Always enable all streams", with this ON the above bug happens, however it plays fine when this is OFF, however you then cannot play the other audio stream, when you try switching in bsplayer you just get audio garble on the second stream.
On my system it simply works (with "Always enable all streams" off), I can switch audio channels with no problems.... tested with your sample.avi and two-language .ogm files...
With "Always enable all streams" all stream are used simultanously - that is probably not what you want unless the audio is some home-brew 4channel surround stuff :) - and BSPlayer seems to not really like it either... or just can't decide which of the audio tracks to play and waits for your decision :)

May be you have got some filter installed which does interfere with ogg decoding? Do you use Directsound or WaveOut as output device?

Edit: Just noticed your Ogg splitter is 0.996 and mine is 0.995 - may be 0.996 is broken or somehow incompatible with BSPlayer - so try version 0.995 may be that might help...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20