View Single Post
Old 9th December 2003
BS.player Regular User

MickyFinn is an unknown quantity at this point

FINAL POST:

In an earlier post to another reference, bst stated that "in pause" is was possible to use the arrow keys (left and right) to find the key frame before using shift/p. It works, well.

sidebar: I've tried every suggestion relative to getting RAM to play with bsplayer, after having removed the following dlls from my SYSTEM32 folder, then copying them and pasting them into the SYSTEM folder, to absolutely no avail.
atrc3260.dll
cook3260.dll
drv13260.dll
drv23260.dll
drv33260.doll
pncrt.dll
sipr3260.dll
tokr3260.dll

Following the above transfer, restarting my box, I went to the particular site that used that (twod) RealMedia, and BSPlayer couldn't access their video. I guess I'm stuck with using a proggy that has an internal "report to poppa," which is really a foobar.

The player is a great piece of work, but build 803 seems to want to hesitate or ignore the left and right arrow keys (noted above) when searching for that key frame. And the CPU usage does seem higher, because in trying to utilize four separate clips (in each quadrant of my G90f), the playback was hesitant--and stopped at times.

My suggestion about a donation icon still stands, and I'll continue to use your product, but for other than on-line viewing.

Enjoyed the site,
HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON, ALL,
MickyFinn,

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20