Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 7th November 2009
BS.Player Newbie

nastychild is on a distinguished road
Default Constant info on screen

I looked everywhere in the options and couldn't find a way to get rid of this info from the screen.

BSPlayer v2.34

Can someone help me solution of the problem.
Thank you in advance.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7...screenshot.jpg
Old 7th November 2009
BS.player Regular User

baracuda is on a distinguished road

If you instead want to use FFDShow's OSD, you have to start a movie, then right-click -> Options -> Filters -> Advanced -> FFDSHow video decoder -> OSD. Now check the options you want to be shown and tick the OSD checkbox in ffdshow preferences' top-left corner (there you can also choose where to position the OSD messages, but I don't know if you can assign a shortcut to the ffdshow's OSD action)
Old 7th November 2009
BS.Player Newbie

nastychild is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much. It was the FFDSHow audio decoder, but without your help I wouldn't be able to fix it.

Thank you.
Old 9th November 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Using search could have helped too I think
(http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-ta...html#post38044)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
constant, info, screen