Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24th January 2011
BS.Player Newbie

smackjack22 is on a distinguished road
Default cannot get flac files to work with bs player pro

Iv installed the k-lite codec pack and associated flac files with it.I also downloaded the flac soundforge codec and bs player still says unrecognizable format.I also cannot play ape files.What can i do?using bs player pro 2.56
Old 25th January 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

As I don't use flac or monkey's audio files myself, I'm sorry I cannot help you as a fellow user of BS.Player.
As a general rule I've always and consistently advised against using codec packs.
(In this context: bigger surely isn't always better.)
So I also don't know the "k-lite codec pack and associated flac files with it".
However, I do know that other fellow users were able to play flac files in the past.
So I wonder if your problems only concern ?-bits encoded flac files or simply all flac files?
Here are some sample files: Samples for Testing Audio Codecs.

Please also note that purchasers of BS.Player-Pro are entitled to get direct technical support from BS.Player-developpers-team itself (click here).
I would suggest you to try that route.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
files, flac, player, pro, work