Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BS.Player Skins and Skinning

BS.Player Skins and Skinning Comments on skins, new ideas, skinmaker, skinmaker documentation, or anything else concerning BS.Player skins

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 6th October 2016
BS.Player Newbie

MovieMachinator is on a distinguished road
Default A big Question to skin designers

Every 2-3 years I check for new skins. And I just cant believe that no one seems to think that the most useful design would combine:

A]- long bar displaying timeline going all the way from left to right - thus giving easy visual access to any point of even a 2h+ movie

B] additional buttons for adjusting audio and subtitles - thus giving the ability to correct timing without the usage of keyboard, making it easy for doing so multiple time during a single movie with subs completely out of time
C] plain design without ornaments or usage of contrast colors - thus not distracting from what is on the screen

So the Question is: why do so many value peacock-like visual aspects of skins and so few the ergonomics?

Tags
big, designers, question, skin