Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20th March 2016
BS.Player Newbie

Alphapage is on a distinguished road
Default Enhance remote control on android tv

Hello,

BSPlayer interface is very well designed for touch screen devices.
But when you use a keyboard or a remote control, you have difficulties as soon as the video is displayed.

I can navigate and choose the video file easily, but on the video panel, then I can only adjust the volume (up down arrow key) and seek (left right arrow key).
This would be better if the arrow keys were used to help navigating to pause, fastforward, seek bar or playback speed ...
For info, I have a volume button on my remote controller, so android is handling it correctly.

I hope you will take my request into consideration and hope this will help to enhance BSPlayer.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Tags
android, control, enhance, remote, remotecontrol, tv_