Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18th January 2013
BS.Player Newbie

Xpucu is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Playback suddenly stops

Hi all,

since I re-installed my computer and installed a fresh copy of BS Player, every other movie I play suddenly stops during playback, the screen just freezes. I don't get an error or anything, I can even click on all buttons / menus, though they do not do anything when I click them. I cannot close the app either, the only thing that helps is just to end the process.

If I re-play the same file, it does not stop at the same place, it's very intermittent. This has happened with at least 15 different movie files so far, so I don't think it's the file.

I am using BS Player free (2.63, build 1071) on Windows 7 (x86). UAC is off (I have had problems with it in the past); it's set to run as administrator and I have downloaded all suggested codecs upon installation.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 18th January 2013
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Maybe try if downloading BS.Player again and (re)installing it perhaps helps.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 19th January 2013
BS.Player Newbie

Xpucu is on a distinguished road

Kind of the first things I tried :)
Is there a way to set up some sort of permanent debug logging, so I can check out logs after it crashes again?

Tags
playback, stops, suddenly