Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

MrProper is on a distinguished road
Default Subtitle problem

In the latest version a problem with subtitles appeared. Sometimes they disappear even after they are loaded. Usually happens when i plug in the hdmi from the tv and the screen blinks and the player is already running. Or when i resize the full screen and alt+tab it to go to another app. But the second occures rarely. While the first time its more often. And in the menu the subs are staying loaded. They just dont appear. Unless i restart the whole player or i dont click on the download subtitles button again and make it download it again from one of the sites.

So i hope you fix it soon because it is annoying. Or at least give a link to download the previous version. I'm with 1071 now.
Old 1st February 2013
BS.Player Newbie

AngelaHuo is on a distinguished road

I have also faced this problem.I thought my device has some problem and so I (re)installed everything but the problem still remains.

Tags
subtitle