Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24th September 2003
BS.Player Power User

trodas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FullScreen problem in res. bellow 640 pixels wide

With the lastest build bst fixed pretty well almost all the graphic bugs on fullscreen more, where into certain situations parts of the window border apeared under certain conditions on screen - witch is ofcourse very annoing problem, so... Glad to see progress there

Unfortunately, with the latest build, tough we get close to working situation, one thing remain.

In to resolutions 640 pixels wide and bellow (i have 576 and standard 512 pixels wide ones for non-scalled playback - best quality this way) after showing into the fullscreen mode the control window - when you hide it, it happens... BSplayer shot the ugly window border that apear on the right corner only.

Cold it be adressed, pretty please? :oops:

...ah, and don't forget that when switching to the smaller resolution that 640 (including) wide pixel are, playback stops and must be restarted manually. It happen when you start BSplayer, seek (only once!), switch to fullscreen and - that it is. No playback anymore. Worked well into higher resolutions, anyway.

Tags
640, bellow, fullscreen, res