Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 5th December 2003
BS.Player Newbie

WRATH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1.00.803

maybe its not bugs but...

when you start movie in windowed mode the right side of screen border sometimes
begins flickering...and its dissapears when you switch to fullscreen and again to
windowed

in 1.00 version films are opened at some aspect ratio not at 1:1 i think (in windowed)
maybe because of that when you want to drag the screen it...mmm... redraws slowly
i didnt find how to change this option...

well one more...then im trying to switch quickly to full and back to windowed and
so on (not very quickly..some intervals...1 sec..o smthing) video sometimes stops
for a while.. Well maybe it depends on my system, like other bugs:) Just wanted to
help:)

well my system:
Athlon 550MHz
192 SDRAM
7200 rpm HDD
TNT2 32Mb
win98se
divx 5.0.5
Old 12th December 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Default more...

well sometimes sound goes faster then video.. not with all films.. i have one.. dont remember its size but on fullscreen it shows on whole screen without black lines on top and bottom like over films. And with 0.85 its okay, but when im using 1.00.803 sound goes fastar..or video slower.

one more... when main window autohide turn on mouse cursor doesnt dissapear on fullscreen mode
Old 12th December 2003
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I would start by installing DivX5.1.1. which is said to be much faster than its predecessor.
You can find a direct link in this post.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 19th December 2003
BS.Player Newbie

you were right about DivX5.1.1 it really fixed all problems wit video and sound.. only one buggie left:) main window autohide.. in fullscreen mode cursor doesnt dissapear