Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 26th March 2009
BS.Player Newbie

soloav is on a distinguished road
Default Bug in the display

Hi there,

i tried the last version and BS Player 2.36 and there is something strange. i can't see the name of the file in the display and it affect on the subs because i can't related sub file to movie file .Here is an example : i upload The.Beast.S01E05.Bitsy.Big-Boy.HDTV.XviD-DOT.[sharethefiles.com] and this is what i see in the display.

Another thing, if i change the language from engilsh to hebrew this is what i get.

thanx for your help!!
Old 27th March 2009
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Fost the first situation, I don't see the cause or the solution. But maybe solving the second problem will affect the first oe too. Your PC (in fact your windows instalation) does not supposrt hebrew language. To do that, go to control panel -> language and regional settings -> non unicode programs and select there the hebrew language. It is possible to be asked for the Win XP install CD and a reboot after installing.
By any chance, do we talk about Windows XP SP1 ?
Old 27th March 2009
BS.Player Newbie

The seconed problem doesn't bother me, i can live with english menu, on the other hand the first one is much more important for me.

By the way, your suggestion is already implement in my computer.

I have SP2.

Last edited by soloav; 27th March 2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 27th March 2009
BS.Player Master

If your computer had a functional Hebrew support, the second bug won't be present. So, if in regional options, hebrew is selected for non-unicode programs, then there is a major problem with your windows install. Probably some things regarding character interpretations are mixed up and there is where the second bug come from. I'll bet about 75 % that this is the cause for the first bug too.
Old 27th March 2009
BS.Player Newbie

So what should i check now ?
Old 27th March 2009
BS.Player Master

I am afraid you have nothing to do. I believe that the fault is in windows install. I can't suggest to reinstall windows, as I don't have enough info.
Maybe someone will came up with a better ideea.

Tags
display