Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th September 2009
BS.Player Newbie

dauss is on a distinguished road
Default Background audio loud, voices soft

I'm not sure if I had accidentally changed a setting, but it just happened a few weeks ago and I can't figure out why. On certain files, the background music is a lot louder, and the voices and speech during the video is barely audible. I like BSplayer a lot, but on the ones where this problem happens, I play it with VLC, and the audio is fine. Is there a setting I can adjust?
Old 15th September 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Does this concern AC3 sound?
Check with a 'problematic file' loaded:
(rightclick >) Options > Filters > Advanced
Clicking on the small [+]-signs will reveal further info and/or open possibility to access settings.
Also have a look at what you selected under:
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Audio
"For AC3 decoding use" (in the south-east corner)
and also as "Output Device" under (as above) > Output
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
audio, background, loud, soft, voices