Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th December 2010
BS.Player Power User

black_ps is on a distinguished road
Exclamation One BIG SUGGESTION

Don't release so many version if you are not sure they are "bug free" as many people are waiting the version bug free but what they get is more bugs,i think it will be better to release them on a beta channel so users decide whatever they download it or not as you release it on official channel and they get more bugs for example like in 1051 that brings more problems then 1049,this is very weird don't you say? let me tell you some bugs in this version
Auto Position of subtitle is disable,1050-1051 PRO SAME PROBLEM,DID NOT TRY FREE VERSION
Subtitle New Render don't store any other script then Western
1051 It's not finding any subtitle if you start a movie without any subtitle,if you use subtitle check for subtitle it's working..
Don't know from what version you are prompted to download the subtitle even if you use the option download them in background
Another problem,starting movie The.Lost.Future.2010.720p.HDTV.DD5.1.x264-CtrlHD and it's find subtitle From tom and jerry lol ? is this tom and jerry ? NO
Old 11th December 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

@black_ps: One big suggestion to you: don't spoil your real message by superfluous details.
I think your real message more or less is/was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ps View Post
Don't release so many version if you are not sure they are "bug free" ....,
i think it will be better to release them on a beta channel ....
IMHO that is sound advice with the experience of the latest builds in mind.
On the other hand I'm not sure that a bug like
the new subtitle engine and non-western fonts
would have been found by only (less than) a handful of beta-users.
(I'm sure I personally wouldn't have found it though.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 11th December 2010
BS.Player Power User

black_ps is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
@black_ps: One big suggestion to you: don't spoil your real message by superfluous details.
I think your real message more or less is/was::
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ps View Post
Don't release so many version if you are not sure they are "bug free" ....,
i think it will be better to release them on a beta channel ....
IMHO that is sound advice with the experience of the latest builds in mind.
On the other hand I'm not sure that a bug like
the new subtitle engine and non-western fonts
would have been found by only (less than) a handful of beta-users.
(I'm sure I personally wouldn't have found it though.)
Yes this is exactly what i wanted to say just that i told the same think with many words.. not directly to the subject like you..

Tags
big, suggestion