Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th February 2015
BS.player Regular User

andwan0 is on a distinguished road
Default Subtitle Voting & Deleting

I love the subtitle auto-search & download feature.

However, sometimes the first subtitle I download is wrong (out-of-sync or wrong language). So I need to download another. The subtitle search dialog popups up showing "existing subtitles" as checked. I un-check it assuming it will remove/delete it. But it doesn't do this. It would be nice feature to remove/delete it if we explicitly un-check it.

Also would be handy to vote/comment on the subtitle.
Old 13th February 2015
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

When the movie ends, you get a pop-up window about rating the subtitle. Unfortunately, you can vote only for the last used subtitle, not the bad ones. Should be a good feature.
On the other hand, download the subtitles rated with 5/5.
Also, uncheck in subtitles preferences the site getsubtitles.com, it's the one generating lots of such problems.
Old 13th February 2015
BS.player Regular User

andwan0 is on a distinguished road

I never ever got a popup for rating subtitles... and this is even when I have to watch through 10 minutes of ending credits because I like to see if there's a hidden teaser at the end.
Old 13th February 2015
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Options -> preferences -> subtiles -> online subtitles -> check the box named something like "show subtitle rating window".
Now it should appear.

Tags
deleting, subtitle, voting