Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20th January 2013
BS.Player Newbie

-BA- is on a distinguished road
Default Webdav support

Hi all. Purchased a Nexus 7 yesterday and have been looking for ways to get full access to my library of movies and tv eps on my NAS. I have finally got BS Player working pretty well with Remote Potato server and Remote Media Center but on occasions where I am away from home and can't get 3G, I have an Airstash unit as backup with a 64GB card.

However Airstash only seems to work well with players that have webdav ability. I am not very clued up on this so really unsure if it is possible to implement in BS Player but other players like MX Player and Dice Player have it but they just don't play everything as well as BS Player does.

Any ideas by the way? Love this app and have upgraded :)
Old 23rd April 2014
BS.Player Newbie

felipefm3 is on a distinguished road
Default Owncloud and others

Hello,

I also hope for this feature. My ownCloud server on my NAS allows me to access my files on it remotely via WebDAV, it would be great to access my music and videos in BSplayer

Tags
support, webdav