Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th January 2004
BS.player Regular User

Snowman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seperate Jump Fwd & Back Times

May I suggest providing the option to use setting different times for jumping forward vs jumoing back (period & comma keys).

being able to jump back about half the amount one jumps fwd would allow finer control over the jumps.

Thanks!
Old 24th January 2004
BS.Player Newbie

edv is an unknown quantity at this point

Ditto on this one; I really liked to use "forward 30 seconds" but "back 5 seconds" on a different player a long time ago (unfortunately I don't remember what it was, but the concept is simple enough).

I'd love to be able to jump to a user-entered word in the currently-loaded subtitle file as another seeking option (e.g. press '/', type a word or two, and have BSPlayer jump to the next occurrence of that phrase in the subtitles).
Old 10th May 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Dark-Sider is an unknown quantity at this point

Since this feature ist stille missing I'm pushing this thing up - would help me a very lot with fast checking my music-video-records from last night :-), if i could set the jump-time to say 2 mins or so

Tags
back, fwd, jump, seperate, times