Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th January 2019
BS.Player Newbie

icatalin77 is on a distinguished road
Default shortcut key for check subtitles online

dear admins,
dear all,

this is my first post here, but i must tell you i enjoy 1000% what you did and do for us by bringing this wonderful player on the market.
i would like to have something added with next versions if possible: since many people are having difficulties to use computers, especially older persons (like my parents for ex) would it be feasible to bring the option "Check for subtitles online - all sites" on the main program window?or at least add a shortcut key for this option?it would mean alot for me,my parents and probably many older or unexperienced people when it comes to computers.
thank you.

Tags
check, check subtitles online, online, shortcut, subtitles