Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th January 2003
BS.Player Newbie

mih is an unknown quantity at this point
Default audio file playback offset

Hello,

I've got number of translations which do not exactly coincide corresponding movies.
Now i have to run audio player concurrently and manually make the translation correspond to the movie.
I would greatly appreciate if it would be possible to set an offset (which could be negative or positive) for audio file and movie playback.

Thank you.
Old 22nd February 2003
BS.Player Newbie

CrazyT is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I have exactely the same problem.... It would be great, if that would be possible...
Old 1st February 2004
BS.player Regular User

stormy1777 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is one of the most needed feature , yet for 2 years now bsplayer can't do it... some mention ac3 filter, what if audio is not ac3..??

mp3? ISO/MPEG.. just add a feature like media player classic has.. + or - number of milliseconds...
Old 1st February 2004
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

Something like ctrl+right/ctrl+left ?
Old 1st February 2004
BS.player Regular User

I thhought that was for subtitles.. not sure if it adjusts the audio..

at any rate, it's hard to use it without numbers.. i.e. 100ms, -150ms, etc. so we can know in which direction we are moving and by how much..
Old 1st February 2004
BS.Player Master

So, let me get straight. You have a video file, an audio file and a subtitle that don't mach the video file. And you want to sincronize them using BSPlayer ? To delay the audio file so it maches the video file and the subtitle also ?

Or your translation is in fact an audio file ?
Old 2nd February 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic.php?p=6880#6880
(and further stormy1777 - in ac3filter (system tab) there indeed is also a possibility to "shift" audio)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 2nd February 2004
BS.player Regular User

thanks for the answer.. I followed the links and read also tried the ac3 filter (in control panel) but it doesn't help.. surely I will not reparse the whole movie through vdub (since many mp3's are vbr which cause problems, have to extract convert to cbr, etc)

my question: Are you planning to implement or already have implemented a filter inside bsplayer (similar to media player classic) that just shifts the audio by however you tell it? that's all I'm asking..

thanks for a great product!!
Old 2nd February 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy1777
thanks for a great product!!
That thanks goes to bst who is the creator of BSPlayer (I'm just a happy user like you, trying to help other users)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 2nd February 2004
BS.Player Master

Tested with AC3 filter for AC3 streams, over system label induced a delay of 1000 ms (time is in miliseconds 1000 ms =1 second) and all is working. The sound is delayed.
Tested with Matrix Mixer for MP3 stream, over system label delay of 1000 ms. Sound delayed.
So, be careful about what you are doing. On my system both thing worked ok. It must work ok on your computer too.

Tags
audio, offset, playback