Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4th February 2004
BS.Player Newbie

crimarti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Request: prettier subtitles + ability to move them with the

mouse pointer.

hi.

i'd like to ask a fancier sobtitles like media player classic ones, also the ability to move them up and down just clicking on it and moveing the mouse (not going through the menus).

the subs in media player classic are a lot more elegants, they seem to be inserted into the video, i'd like to post some screenshots but i can't.

i hope this can be made.

thanks.

c.
Old 4th February 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Like you already requested in the 3rd item of your bugs report post isn't it?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 5th February 2004
BS.Player Newbie

hi,

yes, like that. i'm sorry to repeat the request, it's just that i thought it would be more effective if i posted it here, actually that post wasn't a feature request but a bug report, i put the request there because i couldn't help it.

glad to see someone who cares about the forum, there are a lots of bugs and request without answer. i really like bsplayer, the ability to install it from a simple zip file without messing with my registry is something i love. but i think it would be nice to have a more "robust" player, i mean, you see media player classic, a very good idea and a "robust feeling" player, not only the interface (wich i like most over bsplayer because is simple and clean) but also because i have never got a crash or bug with it. please don't get me wrong, i know that write code it's a hard work and me and everyone should be very grateful for getting bsplayer for free, it's just that i'd hate to stop using it because of bugs or lack of features.

well, if you can do something about this subtitle request and my other's post subtitle bug, i'll be very grateful. if not, don't worry, bsplayer still is a very great software.

luck.

c.
Old 10th February 2004
BS.Player Newbie

i quit, i give up, i won't use bsplayer no more.

last time i quit using bsplayer long ago because it was buggy, now is the same.

i'm using 086.501 version and i have crashes, subtitle support is buggy and bad.

when i used version 100.805 the subs support also was bad and buggy (search for my bug's forum post).

i'll use mpc instead, could not be as configurable as bsplayer but it's not buggy at all and the subs support isn't too bad too (sadly it can't remember settings sometimes).

bye, and good luck, i'll keep an eye on this web for future releases to bsplayer and i hope then will be a better subs features. and less bugs.

c.
Old 10th February 2004
BS.player Regular User

private is an unknown quantity at this point

:sigh: i'm so sorry we have to let you go, crimarti... it was good while it lasted

Tags
ability, move, prettier, request, subtitles