Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 28th April 2004
BS.Player Newbie

OsC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Weird italics when using subtitles in .txt!

I've got all my subtitles with the ending .txt. In the previous BSplayer build (0.8xx) it was no problem at all. However there's a problem in the new BSplayer 1.0xx . Where it's supposed to be italic text there is instead {y:i} and ordinary text in .sub format and [i] and ordinary text in .srt format.

I guess this problem is because BSplayer can't recognize whether it's a .sub or a .srt file when the ending has been changed to .txt and therefore can't show the italic text correct. However this was possible in the old version of BSplayer and I really want this "feature" back. Can you fix this minor problem to the next release? :roll: please...

(The new version with the "anamophic aspect ratio feature" rocks. :D . The only bad thing with this player now is the italic problem with .txt files)

Great Player! 8)

Tags
italics, subtitles, txt, weird