Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th December 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Anauin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some doubts about BsPlayer 1.00.812

If the structure of the CD is :
D/CD/movie.avi
D/CD/BSPlayer(the directory and inside of it all the files and directories of the program plus bsplayer.ini and the autorun.inf)
D/CD/Subtitles(the directory with the files .srt)
D/CD/spanish.mp3
D/CD/english.mp3

I read the help file in the Doc directory of the program that explain how I can do an .ini file an I have some questions:
1-Where can i give any information about the parameters of font, font color and back color and their values?
2-How can I see the aspect and the position of the subtitles in the movie to reedit the .ini file if I don’t like them?
3-If the structure of the standalone playable disc is like I mention above, Is it correct to write in the .ini file
Directory of the movie: Directory=D\CD
Directory of the subtitles: Directory=D\CD\Subtitles?
4-I download the current version of BSPlayer, 1.00.812, in a zip file and it hasn’t the Filters directory to include the Divxdec.ax, Have I create it ? In the bsplayer.sam file said �FilterFile - filter filename (divxdec.ax,DivXG400.ax...), it should be in .\filters directory�.
Sorry if my english is not good but i speak spanish. I read a lot of tutorials about this soft and i think it's interesting, so i'm a newer user and i have some doubts. I hope that you help me. :)

Tags
doubts