Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20th December 2004
Balmung
BS.Guest

Default Audio tracks

Is there a way to set the BSPlayer so it playes the second audio track as standard?
I have some files with two audio tracks and I can't seem to get them all to play the same audio track. I have to change every time the file changes (when I'm watching a playlist with many files it's a little annoying).

Please, can anyone help me with this?
Old 21st December 2004
BS.Player Power User

LSDSkunk is an unknown quantity at this point

don't think that option exists
Old 24th December 2004
BS.Player Newbie

ManiacManson is an unknown quantity at this point

same problem here

i ripped a few movies from my personal collection lately
in english, and wanted to add the german mp3s too

so in case my friends for example want to watch the movie in their mother language i can simply watch it in german

but it sucks to change the external audio stream all the time - 3CD rip lord of the rings for example...

i tried to do it via ini and bsi options - but there seems to be still a bug which hasnt been fixed yet: AudioFile1 wont play!
the option is there but it doesnt play

all my troubles would be gone if this little think actually would work :(

another good idea would be to check if there exists another audio file in that folder which differs from the first audio file manually chosen in one character: the index

would be great if BSplayer would try then to open that stream without asking (maybe as an option)

come on guys, i love BSPlayer, but i really need that option - and i DONT want to search for another media player... b/c im sure id have to give in at some other points :(
Old 23rd January 2005
BS.Player Newbie

kewun is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I really need this fix as well cuz sometimes i just totally forget until they start talking.

anyways, i put this in the feature request section
Old 16th March 2005
BS.Player Newbie

ManiacManson is an unknown quantity at this point

has it been fixed yet??
Old 18th March 2005
BS.Player Power User

RafkeP is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think it's very hard for the BSplayer developer team to fix this, but they are probably busy with other things right now so in the mean time you could try to use this little patch I wrote :

http://users.skynet.be/RafkeP/downlo...ream_Patch.dll

When you put it in your BSplayer plugin directory it will automaticly start to play files with the second audio stream (when it's present).

WARNING : it will not check what audio stream was playing before or check the language, it will ALWAYS play the second stream.

Enjoy,
Rafke P.
Old 13th September 2005
BS.Player Newbie

cytodex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafkeP
I don't think it's very hard for the BSplayer developer team to fix this, but they are probably busy with other things right now so in the mean time you could try to use this little patch I wrote :

http://users.skynet.be/RafkeP/downlo...ream_Patch.dll

When you put it in your BSplayer plugin directory it will automaticly start to play files with the second audio stream (when it's present).

WARNING : it will not check what audio stream was playing before or check the language, it will ALWAYS play the second stream.

Enjoy,
Rafke P.
Do I need to register the dll? I downloaded it to the plugin folder but the problem remains...
Old 13th September 2005
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

The dll made by Rafke doesn't need to be registered, only to be placed in the Plugins directory.
Have you tried to restart BSplayer before playing a track with this plugin? (a player restart is needed)

If the problem persists, then check which audio track you want to be reproduced via the BSplayer menu Audio -> Audio streams. If the audio stream is not the second one, then the plugin doesn't work for you :?
Old 12th August 2006
BS.Player Newbie

jpnn80 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried this plugin with bsplayer 2.10, unfortunately it doesn't work as when I play a mkv, the 1st audio stream is still selected instead of the 2nd.

I wish such a useful function when watching a lot of tv episodes could be added soon in bsplayer.
Directx 9.0c
1024 RAM DDR
Ati All-in-Wonder with catalyst driver v6.5

Tags
audio, tracks