Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31st March 2006
BS.Player Newbie

dar_ranzone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Playlist features

Well i use a lot bsplayer, because its a simple but very powerfull player, it gots a lot of advanced features that are useful, but i have some idea for the bsplayer's playlist
as all of u know, the bsplayer's playlist has some advanced features as if you want to plat each file in fullscreen mode, aspect ratio etc... some automatizated processes that u configure it and just wach ur movie while the player do the things for you ;)
but i have a sugestion of a feature that might be very useful for me and for a lot of people like me that wach animes,series, ans a lot of TV stuff that has an opening and an ending (i thing most of people wach or wached once) then it would be great if the player offer a possibility for you to jump some time of the beguining of the video, and of the end as well.
its a simple feature i think is not difficult for programmers to do that and will be usefull for most people that like automatized stuff
that way u configure each video the time u want to jump (or a global time to jump for all beginings of the playlist's videos and the endings too)

The playlist i whink it will get really pretier if it be with the player skin and not at a separated unskinned window as it is...

Well, that are my sugestions, more will appear and i'll post here

what do you think people, is that usefull for you too?
comment please
Old 31st March 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

The jump time option is a feature someone already asked for in the past..
But I think it's really useful when watching long tv series (i.e. anime series), and since I'm an anime fan too it would be really helpful to me too :)

(In BSplayer v2 the playlist will be skinnable)
Old 31st March 2006
BS.Player Power User

J7N is an unknown quantity at this point

Opening and ending usually has nice music. This is an advantage of pirated video over television, where the ending is cut. 8)
Old 31st March 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by J7N
Opening and ending usually has nice music. This is an advantage of pirated video over television, where the ending is cut. 8)
Yes, but when watching long series, if you watch 50 times the same ending you'll end up to sing it in your mind for weeks even if you don't want to tdo so :lol:

Tags
features, playlist