Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th January 2003
BS.Player Power User

HackerWerger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HW BSplayer Autorun New Version!

I have just finished my new version of my autolauncher. :D
This version (0.9.85) fixes the Full screen bug, has .avi auto-detection and allows you to save your settings. Enjoy!
I erased my previous uploaded versions to save space and I will certainly won't upload any other version in this forum :roll: (I need just a few more days to finish my new web page).
Finally, if anyone else has created an autolauncher utility, I will be pleased to test it. Thank you.

Edit: In order to download the file, right-click on it and then choose save as..
Old 15th January 2003
BS.Player Power User

Default Improving my autolauncher...

I want to improve my autolauncher and make it... really outstanding (everyone want that for everybody's prog! ). So, I wonder if someone knows using really well Visual Basic 6 and likes to help me.
The improvement that I want to make is concerning the settings.ini file. My program can write .ini files but only with "" (quotation marks) between the desired text. I want to get rid off these quotation marks, so the settings.ini file become as BSplayer.ini and has the same arrangement. The final point is to make my autolauncher writting automatically the BSplayer.ini (!).
If you have an idea about how making better my launcher, don't hesitate to tell me about it. I will be glad to implement your suggestions into my prog. :D
Thanks.
Old 7th February 2003
BS.Player Power User

Finally, I built another version of my autolauncher and I created a web page for it. Use the link: http://www.geocities.com/hwautorun
Thanks for your attention!

Tags
autorun, version