Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 7th April 2011
BS.Player Newbie

tasmouse is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Audio

Hi
I downloaded the Free version of BS Player 2.57:
When I playback a karaoke song and select the adio channels,it is "grey'd out" This means I cant select Left or Right or Both channels.
Any advice will help, because with the Nero player I had the option to playback through 3 channels>>>>
Old 8th April 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

What is type of audio?
What (audio)filters/codecs are used by BS.Player for playback?
To find out: (rightclick >) Options > Filters > Advanced
Make sure to also click on 'Source' and on the small [+]-signs in front of the filters/codecs shown to reveal further info (and access).
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
audio