Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st July 2012
BS.Player Newbie

fpetit is on a distinguished road
Unhappy BS Player crashes at once

Hello,
I've been using BSPlayer in my Win7 64 bit edition since last year. No problems at all. A few days ago I tried to install Total Media Theatre and PowerDVD. After that, I guess, BSPlayer no longer works. It crashes completely as soon as I start the program.

I tried to uninstall EVERY program involved and download a new version of BSPlayer. I also tried to uninstall all codecs, but nothing happens

Unfortunately I don't have more restore points to keep going backwards to the previous days of this huge problem.

I enclosed the error reported by BSPlayer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance
Attached Files
File Type: txt bugreport.txt (12.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 1st August 2012
BS.Player Newbie

fpetit is on a distinguished road

Well, I finally found out the problem: The Windows 64 profile was damaged. That's it. I created a new profile and BSPlayer run flawlessly.

Tags
crashes, player