Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20th November 2003
BS Newbie
BS.Guest

Default BS Almost Perfect

I just installed BS1 RC1. I liked it way better than .80! (Which I honestly wasn't fond of.) If there were just two tiny improvements it would replace CorePlayer as my favorite.
  1. When the video is set to "always start in full screen mode" it has odd behavior when pausing. When I press the hotkey to pause the video it will pause, but when I press it again, it enters window mode. As I press the hotkey to pause and unpause the screen will enter and leave full screen mode. This doesn't happen when "always start in full screen mode" is unchecked, but I want to start in full screen mode. Please make it work properly.
  2. Seek bar issue. When in full screen mode I want a seek bar that stretches across the entire bottom of the screen. This is essential for being able accurately skip opening credits. Small seek bars make it hard to skip 1.5 minutes accurately. Every other player has one, why not BSPlayer?
If you can fix these two problems, then I'll make BSPlayer my player of choice because otherwise it does everything I want better than the competition. I simply don't want to give up the conveniences that I take for granted.
Old 20th November 2003
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Hi!
1) I think BST had already fixed the problem for next version.
2) You can create skins for bsplayer which have the full screen's seeking bar as long as you want. Try searching for some skins in this site: http://www.bsplay.com/exp.php

Bye!! :)
Old 22nd November 2003
BS.player Regular User

bscd is an unknown quantity at this point

2) I wish BST would add the seek function like in CrystalPlayer. It't great...but the player isn't.

Tags
perfect