Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30th November 2003
moonchild
BS.Guest

Default I need help!

Please somebody help me! Why I can't see nothing else but my monitor's wallpaper if I start to watch movie with bsplayer? What is wrong? What should I do? I have tried to load bsplayer again, but it didn't help...

I would be very thanksfull if someone could help me with my problem...
Old 30th November 2003
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

What happens if you de-activate wallpaper?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 1st December 2003
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

When you reply/react to a post, please don't create a new post (like this one), but instead press on the (postreply)-button just below that post.
Please also have a look at the post Help to Help by pressing on the link hereunder.

Two further questions:
  1. Is the name of the movie-file which you loaded shown in the display of the control-panel?
  2. You do not see the video, but do you hear the movie's sound?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 1st December 2003
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

By any chance are you running on win 98 ?
Old 2nd December 2003
BS.Player Newbie

moonchild is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, I have win 98... why you ask? and yes, I can hear the souds of movie, but can't see it... I can watch the movie with other players, but my computer is too slow to show the movie without that the movie's sounds and pictures are in the different places... :(
Old 2nd December 2003
BS.Player Master

adicoto is on a distinguished road

There are many earlier post regarding BSPlayer and win98. It seems that this problem occurs on slower computer running win 98. Could you be a little more specific about your hardware ? CPU and grafic card. And also directx version ?
When you load the movie in BSPlayer, do you hear the sound but you don't have image at all, or you see just a black square ? What about the main window, do you see it ?