Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th June 2004
Jimmy Chan
BS.Guest

Default Why my BSPlayer play it will have delay when show subtitle

Hi all,

I am using BSPlayer 1.00.808, the DVD is Rip by myself using XMPEG 5.03 with DivX 5.1.1 Pro, and the subtitle is Rip by me using VobSub 2.23, but I discover a strange problems, it is when my folder have the idx and sub file and the BSPlayer don;t show the subtitle, it play the movie haven't delay, but if I show the subtitle and play the movie at the same time, it ever about 50s will have 1s delay on the picture, what is wrong on my DVDRip, I want to share the movie, but this problems let me afraid other will laugh me done not well of the convert DVDRip.

Or who can give me some other software that is easy to make DVDRip for beginner? XMPEG have a best function for me, it is resize and auto-crap, other software I have't see how it to use than XMPEG.

Here are my using software:
1. DivX 5.1.1 Pro
2. XMPEG 5.03
3. VobSub 2.23

My PC"
AMD Athlon 1.2GHz
768MB PC133 Ram
IBM 40G 7200rpm
Windows XP with SP1a
Old 11th June 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Chan
I want to share the movie
You can always invite the people with whom you wish to share at home and together watch the movie. So there's no need to infringe copy rights to share. That being said however, if you wish to have a back-up for your own use, you could try making text-based (i.e. editable e.g. in Notepad) subtitle, using e.g. SubRip (file extension .srt).
(BSPlayer natively supports i.a. .srt subtitles since quite a while).
You will have to be a bit patient and help SubRip at the beginning as SubRip has to "learn" the outlines of the (graphical) characters and recognize them to be able to convert them into editable text-based subtiles. But it takes only a relatively short time as SubRip is a rather quick student.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
delay, play, show, subtitle